Listing Courtesy of Marketplace Housing LLC
3 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Absolutely charming ranch home brimming with beautiful updates! Freshly painted throughout, the home features an open-concept design that promotes natural light and an inviting atmosphere, making it great for entertaining. Other upgrades include granite counter tops in both bathrooms, brand new roof, and brand new gutters. Backing up to woods rather than neighbors, the fenced-in backyard is the perfect private space for recreational activities, growing families, and pets. Close to shopping, schools, and dining, you will love living in a location that has it all!
Assigned School Zones
- South Gwinnett
| Norton Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Centerville Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Partee Elementary School||(Preschool-5)|
| Rosebud Elementary School||(K-5)||3|
| Anderson-Livsey Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Annistown Elementary School||(K-5)||5|
| Britt Elementary School||(K-5)|
| Snellville Middle School||(6-8)|
| Shiloh Middle School||(6-8)||4|
| South Gwinnett High School||(9-12)||3|
- Satellite Dish
- Foyer - Entrance, Tile Floors, Walk-In Closet, Carpet
- Ceiling Fan, Central
- Forced Air
- Dr - Separate, Lr Separate
- Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Porch
- Cul De Sac,Level Lot,Private Backyard,Sloping
- 1/3 - 1/2 Acre
- 2 Car,Attached,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry
- Public Water,Septic Tank
- From GA-124, turn east onto Centerville Rosebud Rd and go approx 1.8 miles. Turn right onto Summer Place. Turn left onto Harms Way; house is on the left.
Property Listed By Marketplace Housing LLC
(R) 2018 Georgia Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.