Listing Courtesy of Charlene Lee Realty
4 / 2
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! This custom-built, turn-key, coastal style lake home on Lake Hartwell will not last long" It features 4BR, 2BA, and a kitchen built for a Top Chef. If the professional grade 36" gas stove with 4-top, an oblong burner, and a professional grade hood isn't enough, you'll love the Quartzite granite counters overlooking the great room. The entire house has custom lighting with 13 Caseta Lutron switches which can be connected to Alexa or Google and controlled when you are not there. With 9' ceiling upstairs and 10' ceilings downstairs, you will never feel cooped up. But just in case, a custom-built double-deck dock is just off the main basin. This home is a turn-key and includes all the furnishings and the pontoon boat. Call to see it now
||38 Farmers Ln
Assigned School Zones
- South Hart
- Hart County
- Hart County
- Alarm - Burglar, Alarm - Carbon Monoxide, Alarm - Smoke/Fire, Dryer, Washer
- Cable Tv Connections, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Gas Logs, Hardwood Floors, Tile Bath, Tile Floors, Walk-In Closet
- Dishwasher,Icemaker Line,Microwave - Built In,Oven - Wall,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance
- Dining Rm/Living Rm Combo, Great Room, Master On Main Level
- Corps of Enginers Control,Deep Water Access,Lake Access,Water View,Waterfront
- 1/2 - 1 Acre
- 1 Car,Garage,Kitchen Level Entry,Parking Pad
- Public Water,Septic Tank
- From downtown Hartwell, GA - Go hwy 29 N about 3 miles, turn left on Heritage Rd., Turn right onto Farmers Ln, property on the right.
Property Listed By Charlene Lee Realty
(R) 2018 Georgia Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.