Listing Courtesy of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
5 / 4.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Nestled deep in Chattahoochee Plantation this impeccably maintained home sites on 1+ acres that rambles down to Sope Creek. Captivating views from every window and especially enjoyable from screen porch. Beautifully renovated kitchen and baths with hardwoods on main. Tankless water heater, central vac, great terrace level cap off this home- do not miss chattahoochee park and sope creek mill very close- location to in-town is also a big plus.
||4039 River Cliff Chase
Assigned School Zones
- Sope Creek
- Central Vacuum, Dryer, Washer
- Neighborhood Association
- Bookcases, Ceilings - Trey, Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Double Vanity, Foyer - Entrance, Hardwood Floors, Pulldown Attic Stairs, Rear Stairs, Walk-In Closet, Carpet, Wet Bar
- Ceiling Fan, Central, Zoned/Dual
- Forced Air, Zoned/Dual
- Dishwasher,Double Oven,Microwave - Built In,Refrigerator
- Great Room, Lr Separate, Rec Room
- 1-2 Acres
- Attached,Kitchen Level Entry
- Public Water,Sewer Connected
Other (See Remarks)
- North on Johnson Ferry Rd from the river. Left on Paper Mill. Right into Rivermill Subdivision. Turn Left on River Cliff Chase. Home on Right.
Property Listed By Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Georgia Properties
(R) 2018 Georgia Multiple Listing Service. All Rights Reserved. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed.